Seven Mile Campground
Friends of the Eastern Slopes Association
Directions to Campground
Seven Mile Campground is located in Seven Mile Provincial Recreation Area, 48 km southwest of Caroline on Hwy. 591. This medium sized campground in the valley of the Clearwater River has basic camping facilities for hikers and horseback riders, though it has no equestrian facilities.
May 1 - Oct 12
||Rate / night
Shelter - Cook
- For Alberta Parks to continue to offer access to this area, we require visitors to be responsible for maintaining the site. Please
- Clean up your campsite and ensure the fire pit area is tidy
- Take your garbage and recycling to off-site facilities
- Be respectful of the campground and other campers
- Horseback riding is permitted. However, there are NO equestrian facilities (hitching rails, horse corrals).
- OHV use is NOT permitted.
Firewood Firewood is NOT provided.
Water You are expected to bring your own water. Government of Alberta regulations require that water from pumps like the one located here NOT be used for drinking, cooking or washing (including brushing teeth and washing dishes). Water from the pump onsite can only be used for purposes like putting out a campfire.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.