Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Boating: Only boats with electric motors and paddlecraft are permitted on all five of the lakes.
- Boat launches: Desjarlais Area Boat Launch is located near Joachim Loop/Campground. Norris Boat Launch is located near Moberly Loop/Campground. There is a hand launch at McDonald Day Use Area. Please see the map.
- Cross-country Skiing: There are 15 km of groomed trails and 9 km ungroomed. The trails are maintained November-March by volunteers.
- Fishing: Desjarlais Lake is stocked with rainbow trout. Moberly Lake is stocked with brook trout. McDonald Lake is a trophy fishing lake with special regulations. Check the Alberta Guide to Sportfishing Regulations for details.
- History: The park is named after Pierre Gris (Grey), a Metis who ran a successful trading post in the 1880's and 90's. The remains of his trading past are still visible along the north lakeshore of Moberly Lake.