Directions to Yurts
Enjoy the beauty of the outdoors with the comforts of a sturdy shelter and a comfy bed. Our yurts are insulated, round, tent-like structures mounted on a wooden deck and completely equipped for your convenience and enjoyment.
|4 - Medium (Loop B #187, 188, 195, 196)||6 Person||May 10 - Sep 30||$140 / night||Book It|
Begin Monday Feb 12, 2018 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- Yurts: 20 feet in diameter with a vented skylight and windows (with zipper closures)
- Private sites near hiking trails and showers
- One parking stall per unit
- Electric heater, lights and electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils
- Fridge (12 cubic feet with freezer), kitchen table and chairs
- Queen-over-queen bunk bed plus pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Close to potable water, flush toilets, coin-operated showers
- Private deck with gas barbecue with grill and side burner, fire pit, picnic table
- First bag of firewood provided; additional bags of firewood available for purchase from registration booth
What to Bring
- Food & beverages
- Pillows and sleeping bags or duvets/blankets/sheets
- Towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Flashlight (for walking to washroom at night)
- A camp stove for cooking OUTSIDE only (if desired)
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around comfort camping sites, with the exception
of registered service animals. Service animals are allowed if
accompanying a person with a disability, and as long as the animal is kept in control.
Users of service animals should have government-issued identification cards for confirmation.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.