Hunting in Cooking Lake-Blackfoot Provincial Recreation Area
- An orientation session is mandatory for first time hunters and draw hunters at Cooking Lake-Blackfoot Provincial Recreation Area.
- The orientation is valid for five years.
- Orientation sessions are held at the Miquelon Lake Park Centre
Note Register in advance by calling the Cooking Lake-Blackfoot park office.
- Friday, August 23, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 18, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 25, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
Target shooting is prohibited.
780-922-3293 to register (Registration starts August 1, 2019)
Learn about hunting in Alberta's parks system
*To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000 followed by the 10-digit phone number.