Notice - Coin Operated Shower - Kinbrook Island Provincial Park
- The Kinbrook Island shower house is being re-converted to coin operated showers for 2017.
- To reflect this change, camping fees have been reduced.
Construction Advisory - Minimal disruption expected during campground construction
- There will be some construction work at Kinbrook Island Provincial Park as Alberta Parks develops new campsites during fall 2016.
- Disruption to the public’s use and enjoyment of the day use or regular campsites should be minimal.
- Thank you for your patience.
Seasonal Service Change - Extended Season Camping
- For extended season camping (September 5, 2016-May 8, 2017), Kinbrook Island is first come-first served (self-registration). Find a site then put cash or cheque payment in an envelope in the self-registration vault.
- Winter rates are in effect from October 2, 2016 to May 8, 2017. Some loops are closed during this period.
- Firewood is available for purchase from a dispensing machine (card card only).
- Water, showers and flush toilets are not available. Outhouses are available.
- The sani-dump station is open all year (but there is no water in fall/winter).
- Picnic areas and the playground along the beach area are open year-round.
Provincial Sources for Advisories