If you are having technical difficulties, consider
- Individual campsite reservations can only be made up to 90 days in advance of your arrival date. This resets daily at 9:00 a.m.
- There is no 90 day window for group camping area or comfort camping unit reservations. For group camping areas or comfort camping units, reservations can be made for the entire season.
- The maximum stay is 16 consecutive nights for individual campsites and comfort camping units. For group camping areas, the maximum stay is 5 consecutive nights.
- The system allows only one camping accommodation unit per campsite. A second unit may be possible at registration IF allowed by authorized campground staff. Additional fees may be charged.
- A maximum of 4 individual campsites or one group camping area can be reserved in one transaction (made on one user account and paid with a single credit card).
Sign In or Sign Up to Reserve Your Site
- To make a reservation, you must first Sign In to your account or Sign Up to create an account before you can add items to your cart. Logging into your account ensures that once you select a site and add it to your cart, it will be held for you for 20 minutes.
How can I get help?
- You may find the answer in these "frequently asked questions".
- Our FAQs may provide the answer
- If you still have difficulty with Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca, call the Contact Centre at 1-877-537-2757 for assistance.
What do I need to run Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca on my computer?
- The recommended browsers are
- Internet Explorer 11
- Latest version of Firefox
- Latest version of Google Chrome
- Latest version of Safari
- Latest version of iOS with latest version of Safari browser
- Latest version of Android OS with latest version of Google Chrome browser
- The website works best with high speed internet.
Do I need to have pop-up windows enabled?
- Yes - to make an online reservation, you must have pop-up blockers turned off.
- If you prefer not to do this, call the Contact Centre at 1-877-537-2757 to book by phone.
Can I reserve a campsite from my mobile device?
- Yes! We have upgraded Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca and the site is now mobile accessible.
- Ensure that you Sign In to your account or Sign Up to create an account before add items to your cart. Logging into your account ensures that once you select a site and add it to your cart, it will be held for you for 20 minutes.
I tried the online service but I couldn't get through. Why?
- There are a various reasons why you may be unable to get through online.
- There may be an unexpected interruption of service through your internet service provider.
- Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca may be temporarily down for maintenance.
- The maximum number of concurrent users has been reached.
- There is an unexpected outage on the Government of Alberta server.
- Outages are usually temporary. Try to access the website every 10 minutes or so until it is back up.
- If you still can't get through online, call 1-877-537-2757 to book by phone.
How do I reset my account password?
- Click "Sign In" on the top right hand of the Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca.
- Go to the "Forgot your password?" link. Enter your email address into the box and click "Send".
- Within 3-5 minutes, you'll receive an email containing your new password.
- If you prefer, phone the Contact Centre at 1-877-537-2757 for password reset assistance.
When I logged into my account, there was a prompt indicating that the site is not secure. Is it safe for me to make a credit card payment online?
- Yes - credit card payments are made through a secure credit card processing service.
- When you click the payment button, you are redirected to a secure website where you can safely enter your credit card details.
I received an error message while trying to make a credit card payment for my reservation. What should I do?
- Although it is rare, problems can occur during a credit card transaction.
- If you receive an error message or are unsure whether your transaction was processed, phone the Contact Centre at 1-877-537-2757.
- If the Contact Centre is not able to process the transaction, you should contact your credit card provider.
How do I delete my online user account? If I don't use my account for a long time, does it become inactive?
- Phone the Contact Centre to ask for your account to be deactivated.
- A user account is automatically deactivated after 5 years of inactivity.