- Reservations for individual campsites can be made up to 90 days in advance of the arrival date.
- Group camping area and comfort camping reservations can be made for the entire camping season, starting on opening day in February.
Consider Better Availability Options
Reservations for campsites book quickly for long weekends and summer months. Consider other camping options.
- Mid-Week: Mondays to Thursdays
- Spring: May & June
- Fall: September & October
Planning Tips for Getting a Campsite
Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca is available year-round for advance planning. Before opening day
- To make a reservation, you must first
- Sign In or Sign Up to be able to reserve a site.
- To make a reservation, you must first Sign In to your account or Sign Up to create an account before you can add items to your cart.
- Having an account and being logged in prior to opening saves time so you're more likely to get your preferred spot.
- Log onto Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca before 9:00 am on opening days.
- Research which campground and site(s) you prefer.
- Read through the FAQS for individual campsites, comfort camping and group camping areas.
Online and phoning access is equal.
- No preference is given to either online or phone-in bookings (1-877-537-2757). Both methods have the same access.
Options when online sites are booked
If there are no campsites available when you first try to reserve on Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca, check back occasionally. Changes and cancellations often happen.
Two other options to consider when planning your camping vacation
- Phone-in Only Reservations - Some campgrounds not on the online reservation service take phone reservations directly. Please call the campground office to reserve phone-in only reservation campgrounds.
- First Come-First Served - At some campgrounds, all campsites can be reserved. At other campgrounds, some campsites are First Come-First Served. Check the First Come-First Served listing to see how many.