- Reservations for individual campsites can be made up to 90 days in advance of the arrival date.
- Group camping area and comfort camping reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance of the scheduled arrival date.
Consider Better Availability Options
Reservations for campsites book quickly for long weekends and summer months. Consider other camping options.
- Mid-Week: Mondays to Thursdays
- Spring: May & June
- Fall: September & October
Planning Tips for Getting a Campsite
Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca is available year-round for advance planning. Before opening day
- To make a reservation, you must first Sign In to your account or Sign Up to create an account before you can add items to your cart.
- Log onto Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca before 9:00 am opening days
- Log into your account prior to opening to save time so you're more likely to get your preferred spot.
- Research which campground and site(s) you prefer.
- Read through the FAQS for individual campsites, comfort camping and group camping areas.
Online and phoning access is equal.
- No preference is given to either online or phone-in bookings (1-877-537-2757). Both methods have the same access.
Options when online sites are booked
If there are no campsites available when you first try to reserve on Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca, check back occasionally. Changes and cancellations often happen.
Another option to consider when planning your camping vacation
- At some campgrounds, all campsites can be reserved. At other campgrounds, some campsites are First Come-First Served. Check the First Come-First Served.