Arriving on your scheduled arrival date but after the registration booth is closed
- Arrangements for a late arrival for comfort camping unit reservations should be made directly with the campground.
- In most cases, you will be required to check-in first thing in the morning.
- Arrive before 11:00 pm if possible. Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Arriving after 2:00 pm of the day following your scheduled arrival date
- Call the Contact Centre at 1-877-537-2757 to advise of your estimated arrival time. We make every effort to accommodate campers who provide notification of late arrival.
- If you don't notify us of your late arrival, you are considered a "no show" and your reservation is cancelled. Up to four nights comfort camping fees will be forfeited, depending on the length of the stay. Any remaining comfort camping fees will be refunded to the credit card used for the original transaction. The reservation fee is non-refundable.