General Registration Rules
- Camping permit holders are responsible for the actions of all camping party members and any visitors to their campsite.
- The maximum stay is sixteen (16) consecutive nights.
- Guaranteed check-in time is 4 PM; checkout time is 2 PM.
- No more than six (6) people may occupy a campsite, unless they are all members of a single family.
- You may book only one camping accommodation unit per campsite at reservation. Please call the campground directly to check if the campground operator will allow a second unit at check-in. An additional full camping fee is charged for a second unit.
- Discounts cannot be processed when making reservations. Applicable discounts are processed at check-in.
- A registration is not transferable to another camper.
- Camping conditions are highly variable during the season. Reservation and change fees are non-refundable except for a campground closure.
- Refunds are NOT given for ADVISORIES including weather (rain, wind, snow, temperature), water quality (blue-green algae, non-potable water), air quality, wild animals, insects/pests (mosquitoes, wasps, mice, geese, etc) fire bans, liquor bans, car trouble, getting lost or evictions.
Changing a Campsite Registration
- Changes to a registration (after arrival at the campground) are not subject to a change fee.
- To receive a full refund of camping fees, changes to your departure date must be made more than 72 hours before 2 PM of the revised departure date (i.e. a change in dates provided by Tuesday, July 5 at 2 PM for a departure date of Friday, July 8).
- If 72 hours notice is not provided, up to three nights camping fees will be forfeited depending on how much notice is given. Any remaining camping fees will be refunded to the credit card used for the original transaction.
- 1 night penalty if less than 72 hrs but greater than 48 hrs notice before 2 PM of revised departure date.
- Up to 2 nights penalty if less than 48 hrs but greater than 24 hrs notice before 2 PM of revised departure date.
- Up to 3 nights penalty if less than 24 hrs notice before 2 PM of revised departure date.
- Changes are only permitted within the same campground. A change of campground is considered a cancellation and the reservation fee is not refunded.
- After arrival at a self-registration (unmanned) campground, call the Contact Centre at 1-877-537-2757 to change your reservation, based on availability.
- Registrations can only be changed by the account holder or a pre-authorized designate.
Updated: Apr 8, 2016