Fees & Class Size
- The fee for each program scheduled is $2 per student. We provide the invoice after the field trip. (Cheques must then be made payable to the "Government of Alberta".)
- Programs are designed for a maximum of 30 students per class. Larger groups may require split programming or adjusted schedules. Please inquire when booking for groups larger than 30.
- One adult supervisor is required for every 5 students. Please ensure that you have recruited enough volunteers prior to the field trip.
To Book A Program
All programs must be pre-booked, either by phone or email. Bookings are made on a first come-first served basis.
- Phone 780-623-5478 or 780-210-0317. To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000 followed by the number.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Trip Preparation
There’s no bad weather, only bad clothing! Please ensure that students are dressed for a comfortable and successful day outside. "Must haves" include
- Coat or jacket
- Closed toe shoes (No sandles, please!)
- Bug spray
- Lunch (for day-long programs)