Notice - Campground now fully reservable
- For 2017, Young's Point Campground will be 100% reservable - all campsites can be reserved through Reserve.AlbertaParks.ca
- Having the campground fully reservable enables visitors to plan ahead for their camping trips.
- This doesn’t mean that you must have a reservation to get a campsite, though. Visitors can still go to the park where campground booth staff can assist with availability and options.
- Because campgrounds can fill up quickly on weekends (particularly long weekends), this gives visitors the opportunity to reserve a campsite without having to drive out to the park.
- Campsites can be booked up to 90 days ahead. We recommend doing that for long weekends to avoid disappointment.
Provincial Sources for Advisories