Wyndham-Carseland Provincial Park
Lat:50.827750546 Long: -113.436542897 | Directions
- Effective: May 05, 2016
- The ban prohibits ALL open fires, including campfires and charcoal briquettes.
- Portable propane fire pits and gas or propane stoves and barbeques designed for cooking or heating are allowed.
- more information
Hiking - Front Country
Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Hiking: nature trail along Bow River
- Ice Safety: Check Canadian Red Cross & My Wild Alberta for safety tips.
- Winter Access: The day use area is open all year. In winter, it is not serviced and open to foot traffic only.