Experience an unforgettable, luxurious camping experience with comfort camping. Three landscaped sites are located in the campground, beneath a cottonwood stand in the Milk River valley. All sites include private decks and comfortable beds that take your camping experience to the next level of luxury.
|3 - Cottonwoods||4 Person||Jun 1 - Sep 20||$115 / night|
Begin Monday Feb 23, 2015 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- High-quality canvas wall tent with wooden floor & plenty of ventilation
- Badlands setting shaded by cottonwood trees
- Close to playground, Hoodoo Hut Campground Store, hiking trail, natural sand beach and the Milk River
- Electric heater, fan, lights, lantern, electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils; coffee maker; small fridge, kitchen table and chairs
- One queen bed with mattress cover; one futon that sleeps two; pillows and bedding provided
- Close to drinking water tap, flush toilets, coin-operated showers
- Private deck with two deck chairs
- Gas barbecue with side burner; fire-pit, picnic table
- Parking for one vehicle available at each site
What to Bring
- Food & beverages (coffee, convenience items and firewood available at campground store)
- Refillable water bottles
- Towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around the site.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
- Cooking inside the unit is not allowed. Please use the barbeque provided.
- Additional tents or trailers are NOT allowed on or near the site.