Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Beach: The sand beach at the day use area is located away from the water.
- Birding: Winagami Lake and nearby Kimiwan Lake are excellent bird watching areas, especially during spring and fall migrations. More than 200 bird species (both nesting and migratory) have been observed here. There are nesting colonies of grebes, sandpipers, gulls and ducks. Predatory species include merlin and northern goshawk. Bald eagles visit the lakes in the fall. The park's viewing platform is equipped with a spotting scope.
- Wading Pool: The wading pool is located in the day use area. A playground is located here, as well as another one in the campground.
- Fishing: Try shoreline angling for northern pike and walleye.
- Hiking: Window on the Lake Trail (1 km)
- Winter Activities: Info