Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Birding: Winagami Lake and nearby Kimiwan Lake are excellent bird watching areas, especially during spring and fall migrations. More than 200 bird species (both nesting and migratory) have been observed here. There are nesting colonies of grebes, sandpipers, gulls and ducks. Predatory species include merlin and northern goshawk. Bald eagles visit the lakes in the fall. The park's viewing platform is equipped with spotting scopes.
- Children: The day use area has a wading pool and playground. There's another playground at the campground.
- Fishing: Try shoreline angling for northern pike and walleye.
- Hiking: Window on the Lake Trail (1 km)
- Winter Activities: Info