Lat: 53.419170 Long: -117.748034 | Directions
- Hinton Nordic Centre has over 35 kilometres of well maintained cross-country ski trails through forested, hilly terrain for skate and classic skiing.
- Check the ski conditions report.
- Day use fees are in effect for skiing.
- Snowshoeing is permitted in some areas.
- As well as the trails, Hinton Nordic Centre also has a biathlon range, telemark hill, warm up shelters and a rustic lodge facility.
- The trails are maintained by Hinton Nordic Skiers.
- The trails are available in summer for hiking and mountain biking.
- There are spectacular views of Solomon Valley and the Northern Rockies from Athabasca Lookout Trail.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.