Lat: 53.419170 Long: -117.748034 | Directions
- Spectacular views of Solomon Valley & the Northern Rockies from the Athabasca Lookout
- Over 35 kilometres of well maintained cross-country ski trails for skate and classic skiing
- Ski conditions report
- Day use fees in effect for skiing
- Trails available in summer for hiking and mountain biking
- Formerly called Athabasca Lookout Nordic Centre
Hinton Nordic Centre has views of the Rocky Mountains and Solomon Valley. Access for this section of trail begins from the upper parking lot, to the right of the yellow gate at the end of the road. Hike uphill from the green gate with the sign marked telemark hill access. (Please do not walk on the luge track.) After approximately 1 kilometre, there is a sign for the lookout access trail. This path leads to the viewpoint and takes approximately 20 minutes one way.
- World-class cross-country ski trails through forested, hilly terrain
- Biathlon range
- Luge run
- Telemark hill
- Warm up shelters
- Rustic lodge facility
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.