Booking School Programs
- Contact Scott Sunderwald
- Phone 780-817-3797. (To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-000
followed by the phone number.)
- Submit your request at least two weeks in advance.
Bookings are made first come-first served.
- Specify the school program requested, the grade
level and number of students.
programs descriptions includes the seasonal availability and
length for each program.
- Generally morning programs start at 9:30 a.m. and afternoon
programs start at 12:30 p.m.
- Program length and start times can be flexible depending
on transportation needs.
- Programs run in all weather.
- Programs cost $2.50 per student.
- Maximum group size is 30 students per program.
- Teachers and chaperones are free.
- An invoice is provided after the program.
- Fees can be paid by cheque, payable to the Minister of
Field Trip Preparations
- Arrange your transportation to and from Kelley's Bathtub Day
- Provide one adult supervisor per five children.
- Students should dress appropriately for the weather.
Multiple layers work best.
- Bring a first aid kit. Each student should have a hat,
lunch and water bottle.
- Have some activities planned for students before the program
- Be responsible for the behaviour and discipline of