Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Beach: natural sand beach on Whitney Lake for use by day users and campers; there are also 3 beaches in Ross Lake campground.
- Birding: More than 145 of birds and waterfowl have been observed here.
- Boating: Power boating and canoeing are permitted on Whitney, Ross and Laurier lakes. Only canoes are allowed on Borden Lake.
- Cross-country Skiing: 29 km non-groomed trails
- Fishing: Try your luck at catching perch or pike in Laurier, Ross and Whitney lakes. Check Alberta Guide to Sportfishing Regulations for details.
- Hiking: More than 30 kms of trails link the three lakes. Trails follow shorelines, pass through dense forests and offer exceptional wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Wildlife Viewing: Wetlands and forests of pine, white spruce, aspen, birch and willow are home to black bear, deer, moose, beaver, red squirrel and flying squirrel. Look for the elusive tiger salamander, as well as other amphibians like the boreal chorus frog, wood frog and Canadian toad.