Seasonal Service Change - Update
- All water systems up and running.
- Piers installed at boat launches.
- Lakes ice free.
- Moderate to heavy infestations of tent caterpillars
- Trails clear of fallen/wind blown trees.
Notice - Flooding of Hiking Trail Sections
- Record high water levels have flooded sections of hiking trails throughout.
- Arch bridge located northwest corner of Laurier Lake is not accessible by foot due to high water levels.
- Boaters are to use extreme caution when going around ends of the arch bridge as boardwalk is submerged just below the surface.
- An update to current trail conditions can be obtained by calling 780-594-7856.
Provincial Sources for Advisories