Lat: 54.819598 Long: -111.944246 | Directions
Experience the comforts of home while enjoying the beauty of Alberta's only island provincial park. Our lakefront cabins include private decks, as well as one trailer pad for your camping guests.
|5 - Lake Front (Units #1, #2, #3, #5; Disabled Accessible Unit #4)||8 Person||Feb 17 - Oct 30||$160 / night||Book It|
Begin Tuesday Feb 16, 2016 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- Insulated, hard-walled cabins with a spacious floor plan (450 square feet for regular units, 500 square feet for disabled accessible unit)
- Lakefront sites on Lac La Biche, close to trails
- 4 parking spots at each cabin
- Electric heater, lights and electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils
- Fridge (18 cubic feet with freezer), stove, microwave, coffee maker and toaster
- Kitchen table and chairs
- One queen-sized bed, double-over-double bunk bed plus one pull-out futon that sleeps two
- Potable water and flush toilets in cabin (during regular camping season)
- Coin-operated showers located in campground (during regular camping season)
- Private deck with deck furniture
- Gas barbeque with grill and side burner; fire pit, picnic table
- One additional camping unit per cabin permitted for $33.00 per night with 30 amp hook-up (registration at campground booth required)
- Firewood available for purchase at campground booth/store during regular camping season
- Outhouses available (flush toilets in cabins unavailable)
- No water available
- No firewood provided
- Unit #4 is a disabled accessible cabin.
What to Bring
- Food & beverages
- Pillows and sleeping bags or duvets/blankets
- Towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- 30-50 foot extension cord for plugging in vehicles during winter
- Bring your own water in the off-season as there is no water supplied.
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in the cabins.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.