Oldman River North Group Use
Directions to Group Use
- Updated: September 22, 2017
- The restriction prohibits wood, briquette and propane/natural gas fires OUTSIDE designated fire pits and the use of Turkey fryers and Tiki torches
- more information
Rates & Reservations
May 18 -
||Rate / night
May 18 -
- You are expected to bring your own water. Government of Alberta regulations require that water from pumps/taps like the one located here NOT be used for drinking, cooking or washing (including brushing teeth and washing dishes). Water from the pump/tap onsite can only be used for purposes like putting out a campfire.
- Capacity is based on 50-foot units, including tow vehicle.
- No firewood is available on site.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.