Booking School Programs
- To book a school program in the park, please phone 403-378-4344. (To be connected toll-free in Alberta, please dial 310-0000 followed by the phone number.)
- To book the virtual excursion video conference, please phone 403-339-1942.
- There is no online booking for school programs.
- Bookings are made first come-first served.
Program Schedules & Fees
- School program descriptions includes the seasonal availability, length and cost for each program.
- Teachers and chaperones are free.
- Fees can be paid by cheque, payable to the Minister of Finance or by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Payment must be received in order to confirm your booking.
Tips for Outdoor Programs
Participants must wear
- Wear sturdy "closed toe and heel" footwear. No sandals or flip-flops are allowed.
- Bring at least one litre of water per adult or youth and 500 milliltres per child.
- Soft drinks and juices are not recommended to replace water. All drinks must be in resealable bottles.
- Bring a sun hat.
- Insect repellent and sunscreen are recommended.
Updated: Jun 28, 2017