Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Beach: As the beach is a sand bar, its size fluctutes with water levels on the Peace River.
- Birding: Sandhill cranes and several species of raptors and cavity-nesting species, including various woodpeckers, live in this park.
- Canoeing: There is river access only. An open area along the shoreline is available to hand launch boats or canoes and to park a vehicle.
- Fishing: Excellent fishing for walleye and northern pike
- Power boating: Undeveloped landing area on sandbar