Information & Facilities
Kananaskis Country is a large, multi-use recreation area with lots to experience and enjoy.
- Check Parks in Kananaskis for a full listing.
- Our Interactive Map shows the geographic areas that make up Kananaskis Country.
- Mouse over the icons in the summaries below to learn all Kananaskis Country has to offer. Each park has its own website showing the specific facilities & services and recreational activities available there.
- Check Camping for an explanation of the types of facilities offered in Kananaskis Country.
- Trails support many recreational activities in Kananaskis - hiking, moutain biking, cycling, horseback riding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, OHV riding. Each trail in the Kananaskis Trails summary links to detailed information.
- In Kananaskis Country, there are 51 parks of various classifications administered by Alberta Environment and Parks. Regulations affecting visitor use apply to these lands. Kananaskis Country also includes Public Land Use Zones administered by Alberta Environment & Parks. Specific regulations may apply to these lands. It is the responsibility of each visitor to know the rules wherever you choose to recreate.