Construction Advisory - Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park and Trails
- Effective Date: Monday, July 10 through Wednesday, September 20, 2017
- Where: Trail system throughout Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Why: Heavy equipment and crews will be on site completing a variety of improvements on both granular and paved trails. Partial, intermittent trail closures will occur throughout the above time frame to accommodate safe construction activities.
- Caution should be used, particularly around heavy equipment, and all posted signage should be obeyed.
Closure - The Narrows and Bearspaw Trail
- Effective Date: Tuesday, July 18th until further notice
- Where: The Narrows and Bearspaw Trail
- Why: All trails east of The Narrows on Glenbow Trail to the end of Bearspaw Trail are now closed due to the presence of cattle. The gate at the Narrows viewpoint is closed and the trail from the east washroom to that gate is now open.
Provincial Sources for Advisories