Fish Creek Environmental Learning Centre
Lat: 50.927717 Long: -114.132456 | Directions
- The Fish Creek Environmental Learning Centre is a nature school that hosts students in science education from Calgary and area schools. During the programming season, there is limited facility access to the public.
- The building is opened to the public when staff are available. The hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8:15 a.m.-noon and 1:00 p.m-4:00 p.m.
- The facility is used for public presentations, workshops and events. The centre is available for private rental when programming and staff capacity allow, with booking priority to environmental or educational organizations.
- This venue is not available for social functions such as weddings or birthdays. Please visit Bow Valley Ranche for social event rentals.
- Five classrooms (Three classrooms can be combined into one large space to accommodate larger programs and events.)
- Orientation area
- Staff offices
- Many "green" features including high efficiency heating and cooling systems and a green roof
- Large glass doors opening the facility completely to outdoors
- New audiovisual equipment
- Easy vehicle access
- Lots of parking
- Amenities located just east of the Environmental Learning Centre, next to the main parking lots
- Public washrooms
- Picnic table and fire pits
- Lots of pathways to access natural features of park
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.