Notikewin Provincial Park
Lat:57.2177882388 Long: -117.147969747 | Directions
- Effective: May 05, 2016
- The ban prohibits ALL wood, briquette & propane/natural gas fires, Patio heaters, turkey fryers and Tiki torches
- more information
Hiking - Backcountry
Hiking - Front Country
Cross Country Skiing
Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Beach: As the beach is a sand bar, its size fluctutes with water levels on the Peace River.
- Birding: Sandhill cranes and several species of raptors and cavity-nesting species, including various woodpeckers, live in this park.
- Canoeing: There is river access only. An open area along the shoreline is available to hand launch boats or canoes and to park a vehicle.
- Fishing: Excellent fishing for walleye and northern pike
- Power boating: Undeveloped landing area on sandbar