Moonshine Lake Provincial Park
Lat:55.8836553451 Long: -119.218358496 | Directions
Electric Motors Only
Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Baseball: Ball diamond first come-first served
- New for 2015 bike park in the ball diamond area near group use.
- Birding: Jack Bird Pond, located about 3.5 km SE of Moonshine Lake, provides excellent opportunities for viewing waterfowl.
- Horseshoes: Pitches located in group use & day use areas
- Power Boating: Electric motors only
- Winter Activities: Info