Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Concession: A fast food concession/store is located near the beach.
- Downhill skiing: Long Lake Ski Area is adjacent to the park.
- Discovery Packs: Nature-themed backpacks are available at the Campground Host campsite.
- Golfing: A 9-hole golf course is located adjacent to the park.
- Hiking: White Earth Trail is located in adjacent White Earth Valley Natural Area. During operating season, the trail can be accessed from near Campground Loop F (with parking at the trailhead). The other access point, from Township Road 621 at the southern end of the Natural Area, is accessible year-round.
- Snowmobiling: Snowmobiles can only be used to access the lake. Snowmobiling is not allowed elsewhere in the park. Snowmobile staging is permitted from the boat launch parking lot.