Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Birding: Historically, the nationally threatened peregrine falcon has nested along the north shore of the western arm of Travers Reservoir.
- Fast Food Concession: Open until early September
- Rentals: Fishing boats & paddle boards
- Winter Access: The day use area is open all year. In winter, it is not serviced and open to foot traffic only.
- Ice Safety: Check Canadian Red Cross & My Wild Alberta for safety tips.