Little Bow Provincial Park
Lat:50.2312032812 Long: -112.928018456 | Directions
- Effective: May 05, 2016
- The ban prohibits ALL wood, briquette & propane/natural gas fires, Patio heaters, turkey fryers and Tiki torches
- more information
Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Birding: Historically, the nationally threatened peregrine falcon has nested along the north shore of the western arm of Travers Reservoir.
- Boat Rentals: Fishing & paddle boats
- Fast Food Concession: Open until early September
- Winter Access: The day use area is open all year. In winter, it is not serviced and open to foot traffic only.
- Ice Safety: Check Canadian Red Cross & My Wild Alberta for safety tips.