Lat: 55.478703 Long: -114.899147 | Directions
780-849-2111 (Summer Permit Booth)
Season dates & available services may vary
- Due to weather and other issues, campground opening and closing dates may vary.
- Available services may change.
- For more information, please contact the Alberta Parks Grande Prairie office at 780-538-5350.
Marten River Campground is in Lesser Slave Lake Provincial Park, 28 km north of Slave Lake on Hwy. 88 and west on Twp. Rd. 752A. This large campground has over 110 sites, both unserviced and with power. Sites are well-spaced and surrounded by trees, with a few spots right by the lake. There are many amenities here, including an amphitheatre, playground, sewage disposal, and showers. Hike or bike the trails, relax on the natural sand beach, enjoy fishing or boating on the lake, and visit the Boreal Centre for Bird Conservation
|Camping: May 15 - Oct 10
||Rate / night
Power (15 / 30 amp)
Fish Cleaning Stations
Water - Tap
- The campground is 100% reservable during summer season. It becomes first-come, first-served after the September long weekend.
- Flush toilets are available in the shower building.
- These campsites are not equipped with fire pits: A-12, B-7, B-31, C-26 & D-6.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.