Lat: 55.412419 Long: -114.804988 | Directions
Information: May long weekend to Sept. long weekend 780-849-2111; Off Season 780-849-7100
- Experience an unforgettable, luxurious camping experience with comfort camping. Enjoy The Nest, surrounded by boreal forest and wildlife.
- See below for info on making reservations.
- Register at Marten River Campground. If arriving AFTER 8:00 pm, please call Marten River Campground (780-849-2111) in advance to make arrangements for access to The Nest.
|The Nest ||10 Person||May 15 - Oct 11||$250 / night||Book It|
Begin Monday Feb 13, 2017 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- Propane heating, electric fan, lights, electrical outlets
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric range, microwave, dishwasher and fridge; pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils; dining table with seating for 8
- Potable water
- 2 rooms with 1 queen-sized bed each, 4 rooms with twin-sized bunk beds in each
- 2 bathrooms (one accessible) with showers; laundry facilities
- Wood-burning fireplace (firewood supplied) and living room furniture in Great Room
- Private deck with lawn chairs, gas barbecue, picnic table, fire pit
- Note: Discounts may be available for nonprofit groups. Call Slave Lake District Office at 780-849-7100 for more info.
- Wheelchair accessible building
What to Bring
- Sleeping bags & pillows
- Food & beverages (2 grocery stores 15 minutes away in Slave Lake)
- Towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around the site.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.