Lat: 52.0137610004 Long: -114.308924635 | Directions
Hiking - Front Country
Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Firewood: Firewood is not sold on-site. There are firewood vendors in the Spruce View area.
- Fishing: Rainbow trout pond
- Ice fishing: The trout pond at Dickson Point is popular for ice fishing.
- Power Boating: For information about Gleniffer Lake water levels, visit the Alberta River Basins Advisories/Monitoring website.
- Winter Access: Although the Dickson Point Campground is closed in winter, the area remains open for day use year-round.