Pathways & Trails
Pathways in Winter
- Pathways are plowed as soon as possible after major snow events. It may take several days to complete this work and is dependent on ongoing weather conditions.
- Not all pathways in the park are plowed. Check the “Snow Plow Route East-End Map and West-End Map.
- Pathways are cleared to the full capability of the equipment used. However, there may still be hard packed and/or icy sections.
- Pathways are plowed to specifications outlined in the contract with the service provider. Park administration communicates regularly with the service provider to ensure fulfillment of the duties outlined in the contract.
- Pathway users are encouraged to use traction aids and exercise caution while on pathways throughout the park.