Advisories & Public Safety
Flood Repair Update
March 28, 2014 @ 9:42 AM
- All day use and facility areas in Fish Creek Provincial Park
are open - except for Sikome Aquatic Facility which
opens for the season on June 14.
- Many areas are still impacted by flood debris, heavy erosion
and other flood related damages. This means there are still
localized pathway closures and limited access in some areas.
- See the Flood Recovery Park Notes for more
- Click on the map below to download the pdf. Areas in
Yellow are open but there is still a great deal of debris so travel
with caution. Areas in Orange remain closed.
- If you have any questions regarding flood recovery work,
closures or travelling through the park, please