Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Be Bear Smart: Download pamphlet PDF.
- Note: The park is located at the north end of Alberta's only suspension bridge.
- Historic Dunvegan: Historic Dunvegan is also part of the park. This provincial historic site includes a Hudson's Bay Company Factor's House, St. Charles Church and rectory. The Visitor Centre is open from May 15 to the first Monday in September, with tours offered.
- Canoeing: A public boat launch is located on the south shore of Peace River.
- Trails: The park has river-side walking trails and spectacular views of the Peace River valley.