Experience an unforgettable camping experience with comfort camping. Premium units are riverfront, with a spacious floorplan. Standard units have park views and a standard floorplan. All units feature handmade furnishings.
|3 - Riverside (#1, #2, #3)||4 Person||May 14 - Oct 12||$130 / night|
|4 - Cottonwoods (#4, #5, #6, #7)||4 Person||Jun 28 - Sep 28||$105 / night|
Begin Monday February 24 at 9:00 a.m. (for the entire season)
- High-quality canvas wall tent with wooden floor & plenty of ventilation
- Exclusive location with shade trees
- Located close to concession with restaurant and convenience store, laundry facilities, playground, Visitor Centre, trails
- Electric heater, fan, lights, electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils; small fridge; kitchen table and chairs, close to potable water
- One queen-sized bed plus one pull-out futon that sleeps two; pillows and bedding provided
- Close to potable water, flush toilets, coin-operated showers, laundry facilities (2 sets of towels provided, additional available upon request).
- Private deck with deck furniture
- Barbecue (propane provided) with grill and side burner; fire pit, picnic table
- Parking lot nearby (but not directly at site)
- Video & Info Sheet
What to Bring
- Food & beverages (also available at concession in summer season)
- Towels, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Extra blankets (recommended for spring/fall)
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around the site.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
- Cooking inside the unit is not allowed. Please use the barbeque provided.
- Additional tents or trailers are NOT allowed on or near the site.