Lat: 50.760948 Long: -111.515558 | Directions
Information: 403-378-4342 ext. 235; Camping Reservations: 1-877-537-2757
Experience an unforgettable camping experience with comfort camping. Premium units are riverfront, with a spacious floorplan. Standard units have park views and a standard floorplan. All units feature handmade furnishings.
|Canvas Wall Tent||Capacity||Available||Rate||Reservations|
|3 - Riverside (#1, #2, #3)||4 Person||May 13 - Oct 10||$130 / night||Book It|
|4 - Cottonwoods (#4, #5, #6, #7)||4 Person||May 13 - Oct 10||$105 / night||Book It|
Begin Tuesday Feb 16, 2016 @ 9:00 AM (for the entire season)
- High-quality canvas wall tent with wooden floor & plenty of ventilation
- Exclusive location with shade trees
- Located close to concession with restaurant and convenience store, laundry facilities, playground, Visitor Centre, trails
- Parking lot nearby (but not directly at site)
- Electric heater, fan, lights, electrical outlets
- Pots, pans, cooking implements, plates, bowls, cups and utensils; small fridge; kitchen table and chairs, close to potable water
- One queen-sized bed plus one pull-out futon that sleeps two; pillows and bedding provided
- Close to potable water, flush toilets, coin-operated showers, laundry facilities
- Private deck with deck furniture
- Barbecue (propane provided) with grill and side burner; fire pit, picnic table
- Video & Info Sheet
What to Bring
- Towels, facecloth, toiletries, hair dryer, etc
- Food & beverages (also available at concession in summer season)
- Extra blankets (recommended for spring/fall)
- Additional lawn chairs or camping chairs (if desired)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- Appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunglasses
- Check-in time is 4 p.m. Check-out time is 12 p.m. (noon).
- Pets are not allowed in or around the site.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit and on the deck.
- Cooking inside the unit is not allowed. Please use the barbeque provided.
- Additional tents or trailers are NOT allowed on or near the site.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.