Dinosaur Visitor Centre
|Phone||403-378-4342 Extension 235|
To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial 310-0000 followed by the phone number.
From a cell phone, dial the toll-free code (*310 for Roger's Wireless or #310 for Bell & Telus)
followed by the phone number.
|Mailing Address||P.O. Box 60|
Patricia, Alberta, Canada T0J 2K0
|Monday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Sunday||(Also statutory holidays) Closed|
- Information desk
- Gift shop/souvenirs
- Ticket pick-up for reserved seats for interpretive tour
- Location of bus pick-up and drop-off for interpretive tour
- Interactive exhibits - 650 square metre (small fee for exhibit
gallery, see below)
- Movies in the 80-seat Sternberg-Anderson Theatre
- Park office
- Functions as the summer research location for the Royal Tyrrell
- Wheelchair accessible building
Exhibit Gallery Admission Fees
- Child (under 7) - FREE
- Youth (7-17) - $2
- Adult (18-64) - $3
- Senior (65+) - $2.50
- Family (two adults and up to three children or youth) -
Visitor Centre Parking
- Park at the main parking lot near the concession. It is a short
walk on the uphill trail to the Visitor Centre.
- There are 4 parking spots closer to the Visitor Centre for
physically challenged visitors.
- Please do not park in the tour bus turnaround next to the
Visitor Centre sidewalk.
Watch our podcost Park Facilities: Dinosaur Provincial Park.