Lat: 50.760948 Long: -111.515558 | Directions
403-378-4342 ext 235
|Camping: Jan 1 - Dec 31
||Rate / night
Power (15 / 30 amp)
Commercial Guided Hiking
Shelter - Cook
Fast Food Concession
Water - Tap
- Power hook-ups are available year-round.
- Shower building and water taps in campground are not available in off-season. Off-season camping services and prices change on May 9, 2016.
- Firewood sales begin May 9, 2016 when the campground booth opens.
- The sani-dump station is available for dumping during all seasons but no water for rinsing until beginning of May.
- Shower building and water taps in campground are not available in off-season, ie: after October long weekend.
- In the off-season (weather dependent), the park has potable water (garden hose) at the side of the concession building (Cretaceous Café).
- Spring 2016: The shower house, flush toilets and campground water taps will be on and open by May 5, 2016.
Any maps and map views are for general information only.
Do not rely on them for navigation or to determine legal boundaries.