Seasonal Service Change - Reduced services
- Winter rates are in effect from October 10, 2016 to May 7, 2017. Camping is self-registration.
- In winter, there are no firewood sales, no water, no showers and no flush toilets. Outhouses are available.
- Power hook-ups are available year-round.
- The sani-dump station is available for dumping year-round but there is no water for rinsing until early May.
- The picnic area, playground, outdoor fossil displays and self-guiding walking trails are available all year.
Provincial Sources for Advisories