Notice - Parking and traffic disruption due to May 6th Special Event - Dinosaur PP
- Public will have limited vehicle access to the Public Scenic Loop road from about 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday, May 6th, 2017.
- Concession parking lot will be full and parking attendants will be on site to help with parking until after the event.
- The park visitor centre will be open 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with Free admission for Saturday, May 6th, 2017 due to this event.
Seasonal Service Change - Reduced services
- Winter rates are in effect from October 10, 2016 to May 7, 2017. Camping is self-registration.
- In winter, there are no firewood sales, no water, no showers and no flush toilets. Outhouses are available.
- Power hook-ups are available year-round.
- The sani-dump station is available for dumping year-round but there is no water for rinsing until early May.
- The picnic area, playground, outdoor fossil displays and self-guiding walking trails are available all year.
Provincial Sources for Advisories