Explorer's Bus Tour
Venture into the rugged badlands of Dinosaur Provincial Park on the Explorer's Bus Tour to experience the stunning views of the park from the comfort and safety of the tour bus. You will be getting off the bus at various stops to see the unique geology and fossils up close and personal. One stop includes an articulated skeleton of a hadrosaur!
- The program is wheelchair accessible with sufficient notice. Please call 403-378-4344 for wheelchair service at least 2 weeks before.
- The Family Rate can be applied to groups with up to 2 adults and up to 3 children or youths, for a maximum of 5 seats.
- This 1.5 hour program is rated as "easy".
- Participants under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult. "Babes in arms" require a full reserved seat even if they are being held by a parent.
- There is a maximum capacity of 24 participants per tour.
- For your comfort and safety, please bring at least 2 litres of water, a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and insect repellent. Sturdy closed toe and heel footwear is recommended.
- The Explorer's Bus Tour starts at the Visitor Centre.
- Pick up your tickets at the Information Desk in the Visitor Centre at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. All tours leave on time. Late arrivals will not be refunded.
- Please park at the large concession parking lot just down from the Visitor Centre (a 2 minute walk away).
$15/Adult, $8/Youth, $4/Child, $38/Family