Check out our video of Activities & Programs in Cypress Hills
We offer interpretive programs for the entire family! Go
on a bus tour or guided nature walk with a park
interpreter. Learn to use a GPS and go geocaching. Try
fishing or snowshoeing.
For more information on interpretive programs, contact
the Visitor Centre or
look on our event
Guided Bus Tours
- Discover the unique wildlife, landscapes and history on a
guided three-hour tour. Interpreters guide you through the
backcountry areas of the park. You may spot herds of elk, moose or
deer, maybe even an elusive cougar!
- Bus tours are available throughout the summer.
- Tickets cost $40 per family, $15 per adult, $8 per youth and $5
- Tickets must be purchased in advance through the Visitor Centre.
Additional bus tours are available during the year. These
may include guided bus tours to Fort Walsh National Historic Site of Canada.
Contact the Visitor Centre for more info.
You can arrange an interpretive program for a group of people,
any age, year-round.
- Call at least three weeks in advance to enquire.
- If available, a park interpreter could meet you at your
camp or the Visitor Centre or join you on a nature walk.
- There is a fee for most interpretive program group
- For more information, contact the Visitor Centre at
403-893-3833. To be connected toll-free in Alberta, dial
310-0000 followed by 403-893-3833.
- Nature exploration packs are available for
- Sign out a nature pack at the Visitor Centre.
The Visitor Centre has interesting, interactive displays about
the natural and cultural history of the Cypress Hills.
Check out our special
events for visitors of all ages throughout the year.