Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Birding: Sandhill cranes, boreal owls, northern pygmy owls, greater yellowlegs, western tanagers and solitary sandpipers
- Events & Interpretive Programs: Children's programs and evening events are presented in summer. Check events.
- Power Boating: On Twin Lakes, vessels are subject to a 12 km/h speed limit. In posted areas on Crimson Lake, vessels are prohibited or subject to a 12 km/h speed limit.
- Ice-Fishing: While ice-fishing is encouraged, using OHVs and vehicles to access the lake is NOT permitted. Anglers can cross-country ski, snowshoe or walk onto Crimson Lake, at their own risk.
- Winter Trails: In winter, trails are maintained for multi-use - walking, snowshoeing, fat-biking and cross-country skiing. Check the Winter Trails Map.