Crimson Lake Provincial Park
Lat:52.4669843447 Long: -115.047430466 | Directions
- Effective: May 03, 2016
- The restriction prohibits wood, briquette and propane/natural gas fires OUTSIDE designated fire pits and the use of Turkey fryers and Tiki torches
- more information
Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Birding: Sandhill cranes, boreal owls, northern pygmy owls, greater yellowlegs, western tanagers and solitary sandpipers
- Cross-Country Skiing: 20 km ungroomed trails
- Events & Interpretive Programs: Children's programs and evening events are presented in summer. Check events.
- Power Boating: On Twin Lakes, vessels are subject to a 12 km/h speed limit. In posted areas on Crimson Lake, vessels are prohibited or subject to a 12 km/h speed limit.
Activities & Events