Activities & Events
- Check our latest trail report.
- The Trails page has descriptions of all trails
in Cooking Lake-Blackfoot.
- More than 170 kilometres of trail originate from
- Trails are generally moderate or intermediate, in terms of
- There are several shelters, toilets and a few bus-stop type
shelters located along the trails.
- Trails are multi-use; signage identifies use restrictions.
Every trail intersection has a trail map.
- Garbage containers are NOT provided along trails or in
backcountry areas. Please pack out all garbage.
- Low areas may contain water during spring runoff and wet
- Read our safety tips.