- Programs are available on weekdays
from September until late June.
- Youth and group bookings may also be available on weekends in
June and on weekdays in July and August, depending on staffing
- If your school would like to involve more than one class, we
can combine program elements or offer programs back-to-back.
- The environmental education programs for northeast
region can be delivered in:
Fees & Class Size
- The fee is $2 per student, payable to the Government of
- Field studies are designed for 30 students.
- One adult supervisor is required for every five students.
To Book A Program
All programs must be pre-booked.
Programs are offred on a "first come-first served" basis.
- Phone 780-623-5478 (to be connected toll-free in Alberta,
dial 310-0000 followed by 780-623-5478).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Study Preparations
Ensure that students are dressed for the weather for a field
- coat or jacket
- boots or hiking shoes
- bug spray
- water or juice
- lunch (for day-long programs)