Chain Lakes Provincial Park
Lat:50.2165056171 Long: -114.193984807 | Directions
Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Power Boating: There is a 12 km/h speed limit. NO TOWING is allowed. Water skiing, tubing and wake boarding are prohibited.
- Concession: Taste Country Cookhouse offers home-cooked meals - fries, burgers and ice cream (1-403-646-3048). It's open mid-May through September.
- Fishing: Chain Lakes has rainbow trout. If you catch an "at risk" bull trout, you must release it in good condition.
- Ice Safety: Check Canadian Red Cross & My Wild Alberta for safety tips.
- Wildlife Viewing: Enjoy scenic views of the Livingstone Mountain Range from shore. Many wildlife species, including pelicans & moose, are found here.