Aspen Beach Provincial Park
Lat:52.4601194138 Long: -113.979419638 | Directions
Hiking - Front Country
Cross Country Skiing
Note Permitted activities may vary within a park. Please confirm details with park staff.
- Cross-country skiing: Approximately 7 km of groomed trails (classical ski style). See the ski trails map.
- Snowshoeing: You can snowshoe in the park, including beside groomed trails. Please DO NOT hike on the groomed ski trails.
- Warm-up/Waxing Shelter: The group use shelter has enclosed walls and a wood stove (firewood is NOT provided). It can be used as a warm-up shelter or for waxing skis.
- Winter: SNOWMOBILING IS NOT PERMITTED at Aspen Beach Provincial Park. There is no park access to Gull Lake in winter. DOGS MUST BE ON LEASH and are not permitted on groomed ski trails.
- Power boating: Lakeview Campground boat launch is suitable for small vessels only.