Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park: Do you enjoy working outdoors and meeting people? We're looking for energetic and organized maintenance service staff for the Comfort Camping Cabins at Sir Winston Churchill Provincial Park (located 12 km from Lac La Biche).
- Classification: Maintenance Service Worker 1
- Closing Date: March 6, 2017
- Rate of Pay: $19.40/hr (plus 11.2 % in lieu of benefits and weekend premium)
- Doing lawn maintenance
- Cleaning firepits and BBQs
- Cleaning (inside and out) Comfort Camping Cabins and area facilities
- Repacking supply totes for cabins
- Removing garbage and recycling from buildings and Comfort Camping site
- Undertaking various tasks as assigned by supervisor, including minor maintenance duties and customer service/visitor assistance
- Some high school education
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail and a professional attitude
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Capable of performing demanding physical tasks
- Ability to work in extreme heat conditions
- Related experience considered as asset
- Standard First Aid course considered an asset
Term of Employment
- 4 month positions, starting in May
- 8 hours/day (40 hours/week)
- Early morning, weekend and holiday shifts required
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old.
- Final candidates will be required to provide a Criminal Records Check.
- For more info, contact Cheryl Anderson at 780-623-5318.
How to Apply
Please email your application (one attachment including both the cover letter and resume in a PDF or Word format) with subject line "Comfort Camping Maintenance Worker". Ensure that the document is saved using the naming convention of your first then last name (Joe_Smith). You can also fax, mail or drop off your application (2nd floor, Provincial Building, Lac La Biche), ensuring that "Comfort Camping Maintenance Worker" is clearly marked.
Parks Division, Alberta Environment & Parks
Lakeland District OfficePO Box 1019
Lac La Biche, Alberta T0A 2C0
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.